Guess I should have read the reviews before purchasing from them.I just recently ordered the Rainbow Titanium Ring and they sent the wrong ring.

Tried calling them and left a message and no one return my calls. Looks like they don't even pay for the returning of the product, even if it's their mistake. Beware of purchasing from them. I'm hoping they are going to replace and give me the correct one.

From all the negative reviews I'm reading on here, I fear the worst is yet to come and my experience with them is just starting.

Their return policy needs to be revised to pay for their own mistakes.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $129. This person is overall dissatisfied with Love And Pride. The most disappointing about titanium ring at Love And Pride was send out the wrong order Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Love And Pride.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Love And Pride to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Love And Pride?

Comments